Monday, March 22, 2010

September 3. 2009.

Ben and Abby were in my dreams last night. I was babysitting Abby, she was really little. She got something in her eye, it flew out, but Ben didn't noticed and he poked a hole in her eye looking for it. She cried for a second and then stopped. There was something wrong with Abby and I wasn't supposed to let her do things. She wouldn't sit still.

A transition occurred and suddenly, Gandalf was there teaching me, or maybe I was observing, he was teaching someone how to fight with a scythe. They had to use the scythe to fight the Balrog. It was intense because it was somebody who had never fought before. I was worried, but Gandalf said that "because the need was there, the skill would come." He pulled a looking crystal out of his robe to show the fighter/defender their opponent and there was this blinding light and through the light the Balrog's face was visible, all flaming and horrible. The light in my mind in my dream was so bright that it woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment