Monday, March 22, 2010

March 17. 2010.

I was being chased by this gigantic, twenty foot tall black dog. I was driving a black jeep, trying to escape, it was accelerating at a completely impossible rate, moving so fast.

Brandon was in my dream, he was upset with me for an unexplained reason. He wasn't a zombie, I don't think I was either, but we were on an extremely high tech vessel swarmed with walking dead. I can't place whether we were in the air or on the sea. Either way we were essentially trapped. There was one other man on the ship/zeppelin who wasn't a zombie and I was trying to protect him. There was a huge plate of hot dogs and I was trying to make the zombies eat those instead of attacking him. One dead woman got into the room where he was, I was panicked. She didn't kill him, I spoke to her. She said that he told her he was carrying secrets that belonged to her sister and they were very important. If she infected him, everyone would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment