Monday, March 22, 2010

February 9. 2010.

It started in these elevators, I was trying to get to a specific floor. I think I was spending the night in the hotel with a few other people. Someone rang the doorbell. It was one of my flatmates, they said I got a package. It was full of chocolate bars from my mom.

my dream changed then. Something was happening. I was in Richmond, but people were fleeing, we were being summoned to this weird competition. Rebecca was a part of it and so many people from Richmond were there. Suddenly, I had a mountain bike.

Flash forward to Molly and my brother skyping my parents and I from Turkey. Molly was there was school, my brother on a dig. Molly was telling us that she had been going to dangerous places and that there was a cocaine problem in Turkey and she was worried about my brother.

Flash forward, so many young children. Rebecca was asking them questions as they waited in line for a huge, steep water slide. Rebecca was wearing a black lace onesie with footies. I watched as she slid down the slide, toes pointed, as if demonstrating to the children. Two young brothers followed suit.

What was happening in Richmond? Why was the world ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment