Monday, March 22, 2010
December 3. 2009.
I was with Molly and we were being chased by these two really young kids. One of them had a gun. We were running through all of these tiny houses in the projects. They were practically miniatures. The houses were all really bright colors though, with picket fences. We were finally cornered after a chase across the entire neighborhood. The boys were shouting at us and we ducked under a fence and lost them for a moment, but then bam! they were back. The kid with the gun held it out and aimed it at us. He squeezed his eyes shut and pulled the trigger. The bullet hit me and the boys ran away. I stood, stunned, and realized that I needed to get to a hospital. Suddenly, I was in the strangest suburb, everything was uphill and too bright and green. My leg was bleeding badly. I made my way up a hill and there was a house beside me that was having a party. People I knew were outside. They watched me walk by slowly. I saw in the distance a shabby hospital. Standing on a fire escape outside the building was my dad. He beckoned for me to hurry. He was going to take care of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment