Monday, March 22, 2010

October 15. 2009.

My dream started with me, Molly and Patty and we were all hanging out somewhere when we decided to go on a bike ride. The weird part was that I was naked. I just didn't feel like putting on clothes so we went riding and I was naked. I feel like we had a destination to get to, but not an important one. Molly got a phone call from her dad and he asked the three of us to come over becuase he had a naturalist convention to go to and he'd forgotten to ice all of the cupcakes. There were literally hundreds of cupcakes. We got there and started icing the yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing. I was still naked and only just starting to feel uncomfortable, but I was with my best friends so it was still okay. Molly's dad asked us to ice the cupcakes not only on the tops, but all the way around so that they would resemble mushrooms. And then he asked us to try and ice mustaches on them. I misunderstood and gave myself an icing mustache. Liza's boyfriend, Ben, was there and he was helping too. We iced to many cupcakes. I think I was starting to get cold and I asked Molly for some clothes, she was distracted though, so nothing happened right away. Next time I turned around from icing, Sean McGhee and a friend of his had come over. I was really embarrassed all of a sudden and just wanted to be dressed. I didn't know what to do, because I couldn't ride home naked to get clothes, but Molly's wouldn't really fit me.

Bizarre. I'm glad I'm dreaming again though. no weed?

No comments:

Post a Comment