Monday, March 22, 2010

October 28. 2009. Nightmare.

Molly and I were in a small airport about to get on our plane, we were heading to Boston. We were called to board and we got onto the small plane. Molly and I were seated next to two small girls. I suddenly realized that I'd left my coat in the waiting area and I asked the flight attendant if I had time to go and get it. She said I could go if I hurried and I ran off the plane. In the boarding area I found a laundry basket of my stuff, full of things that I would need on my trip. I grabbed a handful of cards, which was my credit card and I.D. and Molly's too. I realized I wouldn't be able to take everything and panicked because I didn't know what to do. The attendant told me I had to hurry the plane was leaving so I grabbed up my coat and the important stuff and ran for the door. The plane was literally taking off as I found my seat again. I felt so flustered though. The flight was only about an hour and we landed and it wasn't until then that I realized I'd grabbed someone else's coat. It was real, dark fur and belted to flare out into a skirt. It was an incredible coat, it was just really expensive and it had someone's cell phone in the pocket. I felt extremely guilty for accidentally grabbing it. It was cold so I put the coat on and we started looking for my brother's apartment. Patty had joined us and we went out of the back door of the mall/airport. There was a body on the ground in the snow and we freaked out. It was Molly, but not Molly because Molly was still with us. Somehow we took responsibility for the person's death and we panicked and started running down an open alley. I looked back as we ran and a car was following us.

"Not much farther!" Molly yelled! "We're almost to the highway! We'll be safe there!"
We came to the edge of the road and there was a steady stream of traffic.
"GO! NOW!" Yelled Molly and she darted into the street. She had almost made it all the way across when she tripped, there was a truck barreling down and she tottered on the edge of a concrete median. The truck saw her wobbling and veered sharply out of the way. The truck flew off the road and into the air, it crashed through a chain link fence and into a ditch. We all paused in horror and Patty and I raced across the road to join Molly. A young cop had seen the accident and he rushed over as well. I was terrified that they were going to know about the stolen coat and the body, but somehow he let us go.

We finally made it to my brother's house and so many people were there. JenJen was there and Ben Lambert and Chris, the guy Erin has been hanging out with. The three of us went into a room that looked just like my room and we were going to take a nap. But Ben started touching me and I told him to stop but he wouldn't and all of a sudden his fingers were inside me and I said STOP IT BEN and Chris was laughing and it was all happening so fast that I couldn't stop it or control it or pull away from him. His fingers ejaculated inside of me and suddenly I was so angry and upset and I started yelling at him, I said "BEN, how DARE YOU! I'm not taking birth control and you just came inside of me" I was so upset and hurt and I felt so terrible, because I couldn't control it, but the thought of being with him was so repulsive and even in my dream the only person I wanted was Brandon. I stormed out of the room and the hallway was full of people. My sister, Patty, Molly were there, others too, but I can't remember their faces. I tried to pull it together in front of them, and I was having trouble so I ran to the bathroom to get a grip. I looked in the mirror and tried to smile at myself to lighten my mood. Only, something was strange about my teeth. My four front teeth looked lower, my gums had sunken in and my teeth had dropped down. I started panicking again. I ran across the hall to my brother's room and almost screaming said "Ben! do you notice anything wrong with my teeth?!" He looked at me and smiled and said, "No, Amy, your teeth look fine." I felt in my mouth with my fingers and pushed at my teeth, I could feel them click back up into place. The panic set in again as my front tooth fell out into my hand. BEN LOOK! I shrieked! He playfully tried to knock the tooth out of my hand and I flipped out. I ran out of the room, feeling another one of my teeth fall out into my mouth as I left. I couldn't bear to show anyone what was going on so I put my hand over my mouth and ran. Kelsey stopped me and I showed her my mouth and she said "whoa, that' s going to take a long time to fix." "I know, Kels!" I said.
"But, I've never been to Boston before," She whined. "Goddamnit! you don't have to come then!" I shouted at her and ran out the door which led back into the mall where my plane had landed. I was frantically running around the mall looking for a dentist when a man in a white lab coat walked past me. I tried to speak to him but he couldn't understand what I was saying because of the holes in my mouth. I tried to show him my teeth, but got quiet when a group of dressed up boys and girls walked past me in formal attire. The girl who seemed to be leading was wearing a beautiful floor length pale pink dress with shimmery bits on it and her hair was curly. As she was walking she pulled up the hem to show her shoes off to her friends, "see?" she said, angling her foot to her adoring friends, "they even glow in the dark." The shoe was intricate and beautiful with a heel, high enough to be sexy, but low enough to be practical, a slightly darker pink than the dress but with accents that matched. I watched in silence and despair as they passed. Then my alarm clock woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment